- Client: Brookfield Properties Corp.
- Architect: Morrison Dilworth + Walls
- Year of completion: 2012
- Location: Denver (CO), USA
- Project type: Commercial
Located in Denver’s central business district, 1801 California Stree, formerly known as Qwest Tower, is a 54-story office building containing 1.4 million rentable sqaure feet; it is the second tallest building in Denver. Brookfield bought the property in December of 2011 and started a renovation process aimed at attracting new tenants thanks to a revamped lobby, a fitness center and a new restaurant. The project consisted of approximately 1500 square meters of 3 cm honed Caldia marble panels and 700 square meters of Caldia mosaics.
- Material: Caldia honed
- Thickness: 3 cm slabs and 1 cm mosaic
- Format: CTS and mosaic
- Quantity: Approx. 2200 sqm