- Client: Brookfield Properties Corp.
- Architect: Moed de Armas & Shannon
- Year of completion: 2010
- Location: Toronto, CANADA
- Project type: Commercial
First Canadian Place is a 72-story commercial office tower with a 2-story podium, and it’s an icon building within the downtown Toronto business district; it is Canada’s tallest skyscraper and the 15th in North America. The revitalization process, which started in 2010 and was completed two years later, included the exterior of the tower, the podium and the renovation of the lobby. Approximately 5000 square meters of honed Caldia marble were installed, 3500 square meters for the interior panels, stone clad security desks and stone clad doors while 1500 sqaure meters were used as exterior panels.
- Material: Caldia honed
- Thickness: 3 cm slabs for the interior and 5 cm for the exterior
- Format: CTS
- Quantity: Approx. 5000 sqm